Friday, May 27, 2016

Health News..

Any readers...I just wanted to let you know that I am in the home stretch for home schooling. Also, I got some recent health news that has kind of taken a chunk of my time. We found out that I have possible Thyroid Cancer. So I have surgery set up for July 14. I have to have a complete thyroidectomy, removing the entire thyroid. It isn't a major surgery, but is surgery. Dr tells me it is a 3 to 4 hour surgery, 1-2 day hospital stay, 7-10 day recovery, and I could possible have a weak or hoarse voice for a month. So, since July will be taken up by this health issue, I need to finish my schooling and other projects in June. So I have been doing basic, not always THM menus lately.

I do plan to keep working on menus but not sure as to when I will get it all posted and set up for you all. I am very sorry that it has taken me so much longer than I had expected. I really just wanted to set up a blog, post my menus, and that's that. I found it to be more complicated than that. I want it to be nice and easy for you to use, so it has taken more work.

Know that it is a priority but not THE priority right now. Hopefully I can get this stuff set up for you all!! Just wanted to be a blessing but guess it was more than I expected! I will do it though!

God Bless!!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment