Saturday, January 13, 2018

So much to do!

So, today was a big prep day! I feel as though I got a lot done. Menu planning, grocery list making, and shopping is just the beginning of food in my house. There is still so much to do once you get it all home. Sorting through it all and putting it away is a big job. Today one of my twins helped me sort the meat for the freezer. It took us about an hour to label, separate, pack, and put away 2 weeks of meat. After that we made some baked THM goodies! I sure hope they all come out ok! I hate wasting food.

I do plan to post a menu on the blog, but it has been a tad busy here with shopping, cleaning, laundry, homeschool, and etc.... I plan to get it done as soon as I can. I will give you a little preview of what all we got done today!

Freezer stocked full of meat, veggies, and frozen fruit!

I made the Mostess Cupcakes. I found that many of them fell apart!! So I am going to make a "dirt" cake type thing for my kiddos!! I think that they will like that.

Those are stacked individual servings of BAM cake! Yummy!!!

I took the Blueberry Muffins from THT and made them into a cake. It was yummy!!!

This is 7 baggies of lean ground beef cooked and portioned out for individual servings. Also cooked 3 pkgs bacon to use for Quiche!


These are the mostess cupcakes. they taste good, but I think that I prefer the Chocolate Trimtastic Zucchini cake over these.
So, in case you are wondering, I made:
2.5 lbs ground beef cooked
Blueberry Muffins from THT
Mostess Cupcakes THT
3 pkgs bacon
2 Banana BAM cakes
Strawberry Trimtastic Cake (not crazy about it. Kind of strange....)


I was hoping that all these baked goods would last me all week, but not sure my kids will stay out of them! They love the BAM cake and Mostess cupcakes!!

Have a good night!
Big Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment