Wednesday, January 3, 2018

New Book and New Beginnings...

I have officially restarted Trim Healthy Mama!!!  My sweet in-laws got me the Trim Healthy Table book for Christmas. Last year they got me Briana Thomas' book, Necessary Food. I now have all three cookbooks. I am so excited to start up again!! The last few years have been tough. I started THM years ago but ended up with 2 surgeries, a broken computer which lost all my menus and planning, and finances that just didn't give me the ability to do THM. It is time to start up again. Hopefully, I can get menus and things posted here to help others out. That is my goal. Also so other ladies interested can watch someone else's progress. I will do my best to blog daily or weekly. I will also post my menus! That way others can use them. So let me tell you about myself and my family!

I am a momma to 7 amazing kids!! I also homeschool. So I do cook all day long! Lol  My goal is for hubby and I to be THM all the way. As for the kids, they will eat what we eat but as crossovers. You can read about the Trim Healthy Mama plan in their plan book and cookbooks. I HIGHLY recommend getting them ALL!!

Goals! Well, what are my goals?? I don't know exactly. I do know that I want to lose weight, be healthier than I am, and lose this dumb double chin! LOL  I would like to see hubby feel healthier and look healthier. My oldest loves the way he feels on THM. His reflux goes away 100%. We all just feel better when on THM.

Looking forward to this New Beginning!

I truly hope this will be a blessing to you all!!

Robin
Christmas 2017

Christmas 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment