Sunday, April 10, 2016

A little about me....

SO... I am just starting this blogging en devour. It takes time to learn, in case you haven't done it! I have to figure out the best way to share my menus. So your patience is appreciated. I want to make sure that they are easy to click on and then print up. I will also have blank menus for you to use.

I want to take this time to say something to everyone who reads this! 
I am NOT a THM expert.
I am NOT Pearl or Serene.
I am NOT going to tell you how to do this.

I AM a momma to a big family.
I AM wanting to help others be healthy!
I AM going to prove that you can eat healthy on a low budget!
I AM Learning just like the rest of the newbies on THM!!
I AM an encourager!!

We can do this!! We can learn this plan and do it well! We can eat great, lose the extra weight we need to, keep it off, and be healthier overall! I have 100% faith in this plan of eating.

A little about me:
I am 36 yrs old, mom to 7 kiddos on earth, and 4 in the arms of Jesus, I homeschool the kids as well. Busy days!! My health has never been horrible but never great either. I have had times of frustrating health issues, but nothing terribly serious. I do have fibromyalgia, IBS, and gastroparesis, slow emptying stomach at times. Just so you know I can not use the sweeteners that end with -ol. Yes, that IS all the on plan sweeteners, except pure stevia. That's ok! I will figure out how to do sweets at some point! Although I do LOVE the Gentle Sweet!! I may use it off and on.

If you have questions about anything I post please ask! I will answer the best I can! If it is a specific question about THM, then I may refer you to the official THM facebook group. Those ladies are so helpful. Really I wanted this to be a place for you to see a real person working through the THM plan, a place to find good and cheap menus, and a place to be encouraged!

Hoping to Honor the LORD in all I do here!!
Robin


3 comments:

  1. Although I no longer have a large family to care for I did at one time, so I know how busy you are. I really appreciate you giving this a try. May God bless your efforts.
    Thank you,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I no longer have a large family to care for I did at one time, so I know how busy you are. I really appreciate you giving this a try. May God bless your efforts.
    Thank you,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete