Monday, April 11, 2016

Fuel Cycle week UPDATE!!

So, the hubby, son, and I have been doing the Fuel Cycle Week, FCW! It hasn't been the easiest! If you read the previous post you know that we are doing it the way it was written in the old book: 3 days Deep S, 2 Days FP, and 2 Days E-meals.

On the Fuel Pull Days the breakfast was supposed to be Cookie Bowl Oatmeal. Well, we weren't crazy about the texture. Sooooo... I had to change it. I decided to try the new Nuke Queens Bread going around on FB. To change it up we had egg white scramble and toasted NQ's Bread. It was good. I put on a little all fruit. Our bread came out a tad dry, but I think I nuked it too long. Oops!

My son got super hungry today and needed more food. He's a teen with not a lot to lose. He just wants to do THM with Dad and I! He's a big kid. 14 yrs old, 215 lbs, and just a tad under 6 ft. SO he isn't fat. Ha Ha! Oh and don't forget the size 15 shoes... AHHHH. So he needed some extra food!

So far the FCW has been a tad rough for us. But, we are surviving. We know it's a diet and we need to change food in order to get healthier and trimmer. We also started our walking this morning! 1.23 miles in 25 mins. We have a long way to go to get to a 5K but we are working on it. I will post on that later! Couch to 5k for us!!

So that's a little update on our FCW. I will update the menu for it at some point. I want to finish the week and see how we do!
God Bless,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment