Friday, April 29, 2016

Recipe Reviews- First Review!!

Another thing I would like to add to my Blog is a review of recipes. I usually just use recipes from the cookbook, but I just started branching out to make other recipes from Mrs. Criddles, Gwen's Nest, and the Coers Family blogs. I will link the recipe and tell ya what we all think of it. So far we have liked most of what we have tried!

My first review will be of a yummy muffin recipe from Mrs. Criddles Kitchen's Blueberry Muffins. They were super yummy!!! I can not believe that I only used 1 cup of flour and got 24 muffins!!! I did not have blueberries so I used raspberries. I think blueberries would have been much better. The rasp. made everything more moist, which has a down side. But the flavor, moisture, and texture were VERY good!! Thank you very very much Mrs. Criddle for these yummy muffins that my entire family of  9 scarfed down!! I do plan to use more recipes from her blog!!!

God Bless,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment