Monday, April 25, 2016

Working hard!!

Well, I am working as often as I can on transferring all my menus over to google docs so I can post them on here. Thanks for all your patience, kind words, encouragement, and hints a long the way! Lots of ladies on the THM Facebook page have helped me out as well. I just want to make sure I am doing this well and right. I have been double checking recipes, ingredients, and the like. To make sure the meals are thm approved and labeled correctly.

I will also be trying different recipes online and sharing what we think of them. I found a few Almond flour recipes I want to try this week. I have been trying all the different breads and still searching for "the one!" An E bread is easy! The Soft Sprouted Wheat bread in the cookbook is amazing!! So that is good for E sandwhiches and also the Wipe your Mouth BBQ! We use mostly pitas right now for sandwhiches. I would like to come up with something I can make at home that isn't so pricey. I am trying! I will write about the Nuke Queen's Bread and the Swiss Bread later. I have tried both but haven't gotten them right as of yet.

I wanted you to know that by Friday I should have at least one or two menus up. I will try to post one a week or more. After I get the 6 or so I have done up and posted then I will post a weekly menu like others do. I will try to use limited to no special ingredients, but I have bought some over the last month. Just so I can try things out.

Another things taking time is writing out a grocery list for everything. I do not have a stocked pantry. We depleted it months ago. Lol! So it will be based on having to purchase everything. I will even put my normal price around here in New England. SO you can see a possible price for the menu. I know that is helpful, as least it would be for me.

Again, sorry it has taken so long. I have been trying to get it done! Hopefully it will be a blessing and help to you ladies once I get them all moved over.

God Bless, 
Robin

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I am struggling to lose and keep even 5 pounds off and having a menu or plan with NSI would really help.Thank you for giving this a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure! I sure hope this helps u!!
      Robin

      Delete
    2. It's my pleasure! I sure hope this helps u!!
      Robin

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much. I am struggling to lose and keep even 5 pounds off and having a menu or plan with NSI would really help.Thank you for giving this a go.

    ReplyDelete