Sunday, April 17, 2016

I have been Nominated for the Liebster Award!!!

So, through another blogger I met through THM FB group, I am now nominated for this neat award! It's called The Liebster Award. I guess it's an award given to new bloggers by other bloggers. And she nominated my Little Space here! Pretty neat!! Thanks Anne Lauria from http://www.ourthriftylife.com/. Just a simple Momma trying to feed my family well and help others in the process! I think I am supposed to answer these neato questions for you!! I guess the other part of this is to nominate other bloggers. BUT...I don't know any! I am a new blogger in every sense of the word. So I am not trying to break the chain, just have no one to add to it! I can answer the really fun question, but that's about it. Sorry Anne!! If you want me to do anything else, just let me know!!

So, here are the fun questions:

1. What is your favorite microwavable food?
My favorite nuke food?! Well, right now I would have to say THM Mudslide Volcano Muffin! Yumminess in a cup!!

2. If you had $1000 to go on a vacation, where would you go and what one category would you spend the most on?
Vaca? What't that!? Ha HA! Hmmm. I really am not exactly sure how much of a vaca $1000 would get a family of 9. So let me think. I would have to say just a camping. A week long camping trip in a nice cabin or tent. What would I spend the most on? Neat little shops and FOOD!

3. If you could go back in time– what purchase would you stop yourself from making?
Oh My, I have no idea! Really. Anything put on a credit card!! UGH!

4. What is your favorite easy dinner to make?
Again, THM, either Egg Roll in a Bowl or Cheeseburger Pie!! Yummy!!!

5.If you were given $500 but had to give it to a charity, which would you choose?
My church! That was easy!

6. Where do you purchase your favorite pieces of clothing from?
Thrift Shops. I rarely, if ever, buy brand new clothes.

7.If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
This one is also easy! It's a place I have always wanted to go. Russia! Why? I have no idea. But, I have always wanted to go there. I would love to take the train all the way across and see the sights. St. Petersburg, Moscow, Siberia..... Would love to go!

My second choice is Ireland. It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! 

8. How do you feel about public speaking?
So-so. I can act in front of others with no issue. If I need to speak I will.

9. What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled?
I am not a prank puller... Not really any way. Sorry I am a boring person! Lol

10. If you could only have one: Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook?
Seeing as how I don't do either of the other two, Facebook. 

11. What is your dream car?
With 7 kids...I would love a brand new 15 passenger van with working ac!

I hope that I am not too boring for you Anne! Lol! Again, if you need anything else just let me know!!
God Bless, 
Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment