Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Day 2 Fuel Pull

Ok, so I discovered the recipe for Strawberry Muffin on the new cookbook! It is a Fuel Pull so I made it last night to test it out. It was a success. I did not have strawberry extract or strawberries though. Ha Ha So I used Lemon extract and raspberries. My hubby liked it, not loved it, but liked it. My son LOVED it. I very much enjoyed it. I could see myself eating it a few times a month with different berries here and there. I subbed it in for the Cookie Bowl Oatmeal, on my FCW menu, since we really didn't care for that.

Something else I noticed-

If you use Coconut Creamer in your coffee it tends to have floaties. I wondered why...  Then I remembered that word- emulsifier. I wondered if for what ever reason, that I don't know, it needed to be emulsified. Well, then I said to myself "I need to look into this and see if there is any merit to is at all." And guess what?!! I was right, well I think anyway! If you are interested you can read all this science stuff here. It was actually quite fascinating. I felt like my Mr. Scientist hubby! Ha HA! Seriously ladies!! The fats of the coconut milk wouldn't mix in to the coffee, they just sort of floated on the top. Then when I blend it, I get a yummy, frothy, and amazing coffee!! Loving it. Look at this

 See--- YUCKY!

But then you blend it into this BEAUTIFUL Frothy Coffee!!!

Love it!!!

So far this is going ok. It has been very very hard , but worth it. I am just about to my first goal weight! I really can not believe it!! Woo Hoo!! 

God Bless, 
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment